The people were friendly, the hotel is neat and nice with beautiful gardens. Food buffets were great, with real tasty meals and good spanish specialities. Entertainement at night was of good quality.
We especially liked the spa area and the warmed swimming pool (precious in this season - April) which exceeded our expectations.
Drawbacks that have to be known:
- The sea is a little bit far away (at least 10-15 minutes walk). It was not a problem in April because the water is still cold, and we used a car to explore the island.
- TV is bad, but who cares ? There are better things to do...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort is located on one of the most beautiful and well-preserved beaches in Mallorca, Es Trenc. Our hotel is built on 8 hectares of land. Colonia Sant Jordi Club offers 192 double rooms and 203 family suites spread out over two to three storey buildings.Numerous patios, tranquil gardens, fountains and beautiful lakes are located throughout the premises of Colonia Sant Jordi. Children will enjoy the large pine forest and special facilities designed especially for them. Discover our wide range of leisure and sports activities for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Club Hotel Colonia De Sant Jordi
- Colonia Sant Jordi Hotel
- Colonia Sant Jordi De
- Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa Colonia De Sant Jordi, Majorca