“Tiny, cozy, wonderful view”
Review of Restaurante Deia

Restaurante Deia
Ranked #19 of 28 Restaurants in Deia
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

A tiny little restaurant with a wonderful view over the valley at Deia. Efficient and friendly waiter, the food came really fast - I ordered duck and my wife fish, and both dishes were really good! Maybe not five-star quality, but absolutely good. We were sitting on the veranda, and if we hadn't been in a hurry - and with a glass or two of wine - I could have sat there and enjoyed the view and the calmness a whole day. And that is one of the best compliments I can give for any place :)

2  Thank Steinsk

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Eating early during the week, we were served promptly by the smiliest waitress in Mallorca. Food delicately cooked and hot. She even wheeled up a heater on request and was pleased to do so. Worth a visit and less pretentious than some nearby.

1  Thank DocDoz
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The service we’ve received from the single waiter was genuinely friendly. A cheerful young gentleman with limited English but excellent hospitality.
Food however was below average unfortunately and was not in direct relation with the price we’ve paid for it. So over all it wasn’t memorable experience.
Yes, there is a view… yes, the city is expensive… and yes, on a Monday evening in March you don’t have too many options. But restrain your expectations if you choose to come here after all.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Lets just say that my husband couldn't eat his steak, it was so tought and chewy, practically he left it on the plate. I ordered the sword fish, at the first bite, I got this awful fishy taste because it was several days old, I know my fish and this was caught days back. Besides that it was a thin swordfish steak and came so overcooked that the sides kinda curled on the edges. Then we ordered a desert to share because te table next to us, ordered one and the portion look big ( we were still hungry), but that was another mistake. They brought us half sized gato cake and icre cream compared to what the table next door was served. We left hungry and very dissapointed. Will NEVER go back.

1  Thank Isabelle167
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I would find it really difficult to fault this restaurant. In and amongst well reviewed, michelin starred restaurants in Deia this place certainly holds its own. I chose to ignore stupid reviews like "charged for bread rolls" etc. Which good restaurants don't? and don't be so tight fisted as it was only a couple of euros anyway!! I'm glad I did ignore the odd negative review because the food was really very good. We had a king prawn salad starter (no tinned tuna here!!!), very tasty and a main meal in itself. Definately local fresh prawns. I had fillet steak (solomillo) cooked perfectly which had a lot of flavour and was very tender and my wife had dorada which she said was fabulous. Their house rose wine was also surprising as it was a local Mallorquin wine which we really enjoyed. We highly recommend this restaurant and will definately return again.

2  Thank Jason M