Nice hotel in a forgotten village.
Stayed four nights at the hotel July 8 to 12.
When we were checking in, we look for someone who was willing to help us. After a while, a very stressed woman helped us.
She showed us our room in haste, asked if we wanted to eat at the hotel at night and then she was gone.
The suite was on three floors, bathroom on the first, sitting room on the second and a sleeping loft.
Quite nicely decorated but a bit dark.
We had a pleasant surprise when we explored the hotel and found a pool on the roof, it was brand new.
In the evening we would eat at the hotel, but it's really nothing we can recommend.
The same woman who checked us in serving and she did not seem to think it was funny at all. She was just as stressed and almost unfriendly when we asked about the menu.
We do not have a la carte, just a menu, she said. We asked if we could just take some of the dishes because we were so hungry. No you can not, she said it is way too expensive!? Who, we wondered, for us or them. But we did get to the menu.
The food was not good. Strange shared sets of flavors and an almost inedible fish.
Breakfast was good and there was plenty to choose from.
The village hotel is located is almost eerily empty.
There was only one restaurant (Santi Taura), which incidentally is very good but almost always fully booked, the other restaurants had closed their business.
So it happens absolutely nothing in this village.
The hotel is nice but has bad service, bored and unengaged staff is located in an 'empty' village. The SPA smelled like a aquarium.
Its not much for the high price you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cas Comte is a small, luxury adults-only Mallorca hotel and spa where we strive to give guests the relaxed, informal feeling of being in a private house. Housed in a restored country manor house, a sympathetic eye for detail has created a calm and welcoming environment, the ideal base for exploring Mallorca's many attractions Located in the small and tranquil village of Lloseta, between the church and the Ayamans Palace, with the World Heritage Sierra de Tramuntana mountains behind, and the quiet country lanes of the Mallorcan plain in front, our luxury Mallorca hotel is a great jumping-off point for walking, hiking, cycling, gastronomy, wine-tasting and other trips into Mallorca's hidden nooks. With just 14 rooms and suites, Cas Comte personifies the concept of a boutique hotel, where guests come and go at leisure, take breakfast in the courtyard in the warmth of the morning sun, return after a day of activity to a long drink from the honesty bar, a treatment in the spa or a quiet hour with a good book in the cool shade of the inner patio. Alternatively, soak up the sun on our roof terrace, complete with swimming pool, sun loungers and views across the roof tops of Lloseta's old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cas Comte Petit Hotel And Spa Mallorca
- Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa Lloseta, Majorca