Enchanting, magical, wonderful, special, relaxing.......there are not enough words to describe how amazing this place is. It is a little haven of tranquility. If you are looking for a wonderful setting to stay in with attentive service, excellent spa facilities and exquisite food and wine then this is the hotel for you. I
t has been beautifully restored into an amazing small hotel, the attention to detail is impeccable. From checking in to checking out we received wonderful service from the hard working staff at Cas Comte.
We stayed in a double room which featured a four poster bed and views over the courtyard both externally and internally. The bathroom was out of this world with a large bath and seperate shower cubicle. Wee extras like the bathrobes and slippers along with lovely toiletries just added to the experience. We had the spa to ourselves and took full advantage of all facilities - steam room, sauna, whirlpool, rain showers and thermic seats. I have been to many spa's and this surpasses them all for the layout and styling. We both had a massage, which we booked in advance, this just topped off the relaxing experience. Highly recommended.
Dinner at night was a truly romantic occassion. Fine dining at its best. My vegetarian preferences were specially catered for. After dinner drinks were taken in the salon where we had the most tranquil glass of wine in our lives. The sound of silence was magical.
Breakfast was a vast array of dishes. Catering for all nationalities. I think we sampled Scottish, German and Mallorquian!! Everything you could think of was available for you. Fresh Mallorquian bread, pa amb oli, pastries, cereals, fruit of every kind. Very impressive.
The village of Lloseta is fairly small and with Cas Comte being the only hotel in the village it is mostly locals that you will encounter on the streets. There are a couple of bars, a lovely cafe across the road from the hotel and a supermarket nearby. If your idea of a holiday in Mallorca is Magalluf then you will not be suited to this wonderful place. However if you appreciate a beautiful hotel in a beautiful Mallorquian village then Cas Comte is a must, whether it is for a short break or as part of a touring holiday.
You have to experience this hotel to fully appreciate it. It is a must and I look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cas Comte is a small, luxury adults-only Mallorca hotel and spa where we strive to give guests the relaxed, informal feeling of being in a private house. Housed in a restored country manor house, a sympathetic eye for detail has created a calm and welcoming environment, the ideal base for exploring Mallorca's many attractions Located in the small and tranquil village of Lloseta, between the church and the Ayamans Palace, with the World Heritage Sierra de Tramuntana mountains behind, and the quiet country lanes of the Mallorcan plain in front, our luxury Mallorca hotel is a great jumping-off point for walking, hiking, cycling, gastronomy, wine-tasting and other trips into Mallorca's hidden nooks. With just 14 rooms and suites, Cas Comte personifies the concept of a boutique hotel, where guests come and go at leisure, take breakfast in the courtyard in the warmth of the morning sun, return after a day of activity to a long drink from the honesty bar, a treatment in the spa or a quiet hour with a good book in the cool shade of the inner patio. Alternatively, soak up the sun on our roof terrace, complete with swimming pool, sun loungers and views across the roof tops of Lloseta's old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cas Comte Petit Hotel And Spa Mallorca
- Cas Comte Petit Hotel & Spa Lloseta, Majorca