US$240
US$168
US$167
US$151
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

HM Martinique(Magaluf)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$183
US$148
  • Restaurant
US$230
US$112
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$175
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$649
  • Restaurant
2,770 results
All reviewswater parkstage viewpool partiesday passstage areaisland beach clubboat partywave pooltinie tempahkiss fm poolgirls holidaynext yearfree entrybar crawlthemed nightsfree drinkspirates reloaded
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my friend came out here on our first girls holiday and wow just wow!!! We walked in reception and was greeted by our amazing REP blonde BEN what a gentleman he was!! Sorted out our holiday with all our events and looked after us every step of the way and was always there for us!! If your staying at BH make sure Ben is the rep you see

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
CursachHotels, BH Guest Services at BH Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Caitlin,

Thank you so much for leaving a comment and reviewing BH Mallorca Hotel.

We are glad to read you had an amazing holiday in Mallorca. And of course we will pass your comment to Ben. We are sure we will appreciate it.

Thank you again and we hope you come back again next year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had the best time ever!!! Would recommend to everyone seriously, we got there and was greeted by our rep Ben (blonde with tattoos) he sorted out holiday with the best events and made it one to remember!!! If your staying at BH Mallorca make sure you see Ben, loved it

Dear Luke,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BH Mallorca Hotel.

We are really happy to read you had an amazing holiday in Mallorca. And of course we will pass your comment to Ben, we will be glad to read it.

Thank you again and we hope you come back again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel for teenagers, I suppose almost everyone goes here to party. I’d not recommend this hotel however if you’re planning to go here without partying. Food was OK. The music could have been turned on later in the morning so you could sleep.

2  Thank Anton L

Dear Anton,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review BH Mallorca Hotel. We find that in the months of May and September we have a wider variety of ages that visit us however BH Mallorca is an adults only hotel for young travellers wishing to experience the well-known party area of Magaluf.

We are glad to read you enjoyed the food, so we hope you had an amazing holiday with us.

We hope to see you again soon, and thank you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and 4 other girls stayed for a 3 night stay to celebrate my 40th Birthday. I have to say I loved everything about the hotel, the rooms are amazing, the food was lovely! The only criticism I have is why we were there it rained and to get a drink you still had to go out in the rain! Thank you for a amazing time! Defiently come back again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mellor,

We really appreciate you reviewing BH Mallorca Hotel. Thank you so much for the 5 stars.

We are really happy to read you liked the rooms and food. And of course, we value your feedback as we are always trying to improve our services.

Thank you once more, and we hope you come back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just staying at Bh Mallorca, second day of my stay and I already can write review.
Let's be fine with some issues:
1) safe box. If you thinking to keep your staff at room safe better be prepare to pay. 5 euro plus 5 euro for each day. Yes each day! I staying in hotel for 10 days and 55euro is a little bit much for a key? Or maybe I'm just being picky?
2) waiting time for the bar. If you are thirsty get ready to wait at list 10min in the bar te get drink. In busy time it can be 20min or even more. And Im not talking about alkohol only. I talking about simple things like water. (Of course there's is no bottled water) and you can take only one drink at the time.
3)food. I don't mean quality of food. For a party hotel quality of food is good. Maybe not much variety but tasty. You can ask then where is the issue? Well, restaurant opening times. Or maybe I should say closing times when supposed to be open. Today at 29th. I going for dinner at 8:30pm and restaurant is close. Normal opening times 7pm-9pm for dinner. But becouse of concert they close at 8pm. What I find out by closed doors. Zero information apart from one flyer. When I checked in on reception no-one tell me the opening times can very. And that would help. Becouse now I have to go to town to grab some food. I don't care about money but walking out for food and come back again is a little bit hustle.

Is not a bad place. Nice pool parties. Good music. Water park. And good size rooms. But with little bit more information will be nice. Not everyone is a big events fun. And compromise food for a concert is a big no from me.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Dariusz G
CursachHotels, BH Guest Services at BH Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Dariusz,

First of all, thak you for reviewing BH Mallorca Hotel. We always appreciate our guests feedback.

Safes are available in the room for a supplement of 5 euros per day with a returnable deposit of 5 euros for the key. This service must be acquired for the duration of your stay and can be arranged at reception.

About the bar, We do have a one drink per person policy but we do not limit the number of visits you make to the bar. The waiting time, just depends on how busy the day is. But we can assure you that our bar staff always serve as fast as they can.

Our restaurant is open from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. except Tuesdays and Thursdays that we have a gig at the STAGE. When that happens, we leave leaflets at the tables by breakfast and lunch time, posters as well. That way, we make sure, everyone is well-informed.

Even so, we are really glad you enjoyed our party environment, rooms and Twisted Water Park. And we really appreciate all this information so we can improve our services.