“One of the best fish restaurant ever”
Review of Pardos

Pardos
Ranked #10 of 77 Restaurants in Magaluf
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Oslo, Norway
“One of the best fish restaurant ever”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I spent in Magaluf one week and I went to Pardos 10 times! Many other people did the same... In the end I noticed that many Italians, Russians and French people loved this restaurant.
I tried paella, sea bass, squid, entrecôte and beef fillet, everything amazing!
I think, considering the little cost, one of the best fish restaurant ever.

• Visited July 2013

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and value”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Great food, fresh, 3 course menu with drinks included for 15€ you can't go wrong. Seafood is fab and they have the best paella.

Visited July 2013
Lugano, Switzerland
“paella”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Paella was great.
We took with seafood that was best paella in my life)
Waiters are very good, and the atmosphere as well...

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Gudron
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

Really enjoyed the food and excellent customer service. We had a lobster paella, which was made freshly. We were shown the lobster before it was cooked and was still alive. The cocktails and sangrias were also amazing and looked very presentable. The best restaurant in Magalluf by far.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Lina L
London, United Kingdom
“So nice but so cheap”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I went ere with my partner and had food from the set menu which included 3 course dinner including drink for 15 euro I thought it was cheap so it would be ok but it was better than ok it was AMAZING we had the seabass as a main as ive always wanted to try it we absolutely oved it and our waiter was so kind and so fast I would love to come back here.

• Visited June 2013