“Great location, friendly staff and excellent food.”

Palm Beach Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Magaluf
Price range: US$3 - US$43
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups, Romantic, View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: PALM BEACH is a unique beach-side restaurant located on Magalluf beach. From 10 'o' clock in the morning we serve the freshest baguettes and salads on the beach. 2014 we have a new exciting menu with a lot of home-made dishes. We also have a take away shop for all your needs including frozen water. And in the evening we have the 'BLACK ROCK GRILL', which is where you can order any meat or fish from the menu and it will be served on our volcanic rocks which you use to cook your meal to perfection IT ROCKS!!
“Great location, friendly staff and excellent food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

On my latest trip to Majorca I stopped off at Palm Beach for dinner and it was probably the best meal I had in Majorca. The theatre of the steak served on the volcanic rock was excellent and really got the atmosphere going. And to top it off the food tasted just as good as it looked. The location is excellent and the views from the beach side tables are fantastic. Staff were attentive and friendly and I will definitely return on my next trip to Majorca.

• Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“A Magalluf Must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Lost count of the times we have been here over the past few years.

The quality of the food is always top notch and the service is as friendly and efficient as you will find in the Med.

The staff seem to stick around from year to year, and they always remember a face, so it ends up feeling a bit like going home!

Great place, don't miss it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank TrevorDenise
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Glass In My Chicken”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I went away with 20 friends as a final good bye as we were all heading to uni later on that year. For the last evening we booked a table for us all. We all ordered our drinks and food. I ordered the chicken which you cook on the grill yourself. As I was eating, I heard a crunch in my mouth in which I spat out to find it was glass. I called the manager over who had curly long brown hair. First, he did not believe there was glass in the chicken. I said to him where else would I have got a chunk of glass which I nearly chocked on. Plus I had only started my meal so if I wanted it off the bill I would of eaten it all before complaining. Secondly, he asked if I wanted a new meal. I said to him no it is ok thank you as my meal was already late and by this time everyone else had finished there meal. I then received the bill in which the chicken was still on it. Disgusted I made a complaint to which this rude manager began screaming in my face that there was nothing he can do but offer me and new one. I was absolutely disgusted. He was rude and to pick on a 19 year old girl was awful. I hope he is fired and I will certainly not be returning.

• Visited April 2013
James B, Owner at Palm Beach Restaurant, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Hi there,
Firstly i would like to apologuise for your bad experience at our restaurant. It is the first complaint of its kind to have anything within the food, I am very sorry for this. I honestly dont know how something could have got into your dish. Also the waiter did not deal with your situation very well at all and he will not be working with us again, we take pride in our service and this was not exceptable. We do hope you change your mind and give us one more try if you come back to Magalluf.
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Late brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

We had a very late breakfast/lunch here. Fast service even though we took ages to order. Good food, the grill at night sounds great but we never got back this year, something to look forward to next year.

• Visited October 2013
Romford, United Kingdom
“Fantastic! We couldn't keep away”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013

The staff, the food and the service was exceptional. Tom and his team made us extremely welcome and the food was superb. We visited the restaurant 3 evenings out of 6 so it can't be all the bad! The lamb chops were to die for and the way you can cook them yourself means you can have them as rare as you dare. I'm not a usual steak eater when out at restaurants, they never cook it to how I like, but I had the fillet and I cooked it to my taste which was still mooing. Can't praise this place enough and can't wait to go back again next year. Great concept guys and lovely restaurant keep up the good work.

• Visited September 2013