“Great experience!!”
Review of Big Blue Diving

Big Blue Diving
Ranked #2 of 5 Tours in Magaluf
More attraction details
Owner description: The dive center is under German-Swiss management and is a perfect destination for divers - from beginners to advanced divers ! Relaxed atmosphere, quality and the best service in our diving school is what our team guarantee at all times. "Big Blue Diving Mallorca" is the ideal base for a wonderful experience, varied and exciting dive sites whilst being relaxed and comfortable. Diving in Mallorca offers everything the divers heart desires. Magnificent underwater landscapes with excellent visibility, magical mystical caves and wrecks are ready to be discovered. From our dive center all dive sites are reached quickly and easily with our dive boat in just 20 minutes. Through our affiliated dive shop, divers can always find out about the latest product ranges and diving equipmet and equip itself new. Our dive center is located between Palmanova and Magaluf in the south - wet of Mallorca, and offers excellent possibilities to combine a relaxing family vacation with diving!
Taiwan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I went to Big Blue Diving to learn scuba diving. Before that, I don't have any experience of it.
So I have tons of questions about scuba diving, and Udo, he explained every question I brought up before I arrived there.

Instructor, Marcos, he is a patient man and gave me lots of confidence which made me calm and feel confortable when we in the ocean. Thank you to let me have this AWESOME experience!!

Visited July 2014

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great introduction to SCUBA”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I wanted to introduce my boys (11 and 13) to snorkling and SCUBA and this place was perfect. I emailed Udo so many times in advance of our trip that i am surprised he didn't block me for being annoying. But he calmed all my fears and answered all my stupid questions. Such friendly staff - everything was made easy and enjoyable and was explained so we all knew what was happening. I think the scariest thing was when I nearly died laughing at watching a fat cormorant land above me and grab a fish from right next to our group. These birds look much more graceful from above!

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Bad show”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Not good Gerhard to rubbish other peoples experiences/views. As I remember you were facing upwards which was easier and still floated away a couple of times! You were unable to complete any skills on this dive either! Ursi confirmed later that perhaps that wasn't the best place to start and that she should've started with a shore dive. If you are going to use Trip Advisor, your own experiences please, don't try to re-write ours!

4 Thank Paul P
Ballyclare, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Great team great experience”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I underwent my padi course with Big Blue team, they were very relaxed yet professional at all times. I dived el torro and el secc. which were fantastic , cant wait till i get back

Visited June 2014
Cologne, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Course for Beginners”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I usually do not write any reports, but when I read the bad review by Paul P from London I have to do it. First I must mention, that I was diving with the same group, and can not in any way confirm what he wrote. The conditions at the dive site were not a problem for me, I didn`t felt any current and the platform, we had done the skills, was only about 5 meters deep. I do really not understand why Paul and his wife had so big problems. They had probably started their course in England, but as it seems to me, they were not well prepared for diving in the sea.
I made the whole Open Water course with Big Blue Diving and was very satisfied. Everything was explained perfectly, while diving I always felt very safe and the instructor has taught with great patience.
I think it's not OK, that Paul's report gives Big Blue Diving the image to make bad courses. I can only highly recommend this dive center for any beginner.

Visited May 2014