ME Mallorca by Melia
  • Beachfront
Caribe Garden(Magaluf)
FERGUS Pax(Magaluf)
  • Restaurant
Apartments Martinique(Palma de Mallorca)
  • Bar/Lounge
HM Martinique(Magaluf)
  • Pool
Sol y Vera Apartments(Magaluf)
  • Pool
All reviewsnikki beachpassion suitechic suitefamily poolaura teamvibe roomprivate beachwelcome drinkadult poolcool hotelglass doorsea viewpool areaspecial thankslovely hotelloud musicbottle of champagne
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Let’s start positively, the ambience is great. Every detail is looked after. Even the staff is wearing same clothing’s and nail polish. However, Me Mallorca forgot to invest in their biggest asset; employees. The selected the wrong staff. In general;
- They are arrogant
- Not looking after guests
- Instead of helping arguing with guests
- They are unaware of the services offered. They have to ask or give wrong information

Me Mallorca aims to target the higher segment. They forgot to make sure to meet the requirements of that group; not easy to connect to Wi-Fi (no matter device: Android, iOS, Windows 8.1), connection to Wi-Fi made by an expired security certificate, no longer connection than 10 minutes and stable VPN connection impossible. My complaint didn’t lead to a success; it is not the Wi-Fi according to the employees but my devices.

A day before my departure we booked an airport transfer by reception. The shuttle bus didn’t show up at the agreed time. Reception refused to call the shuttle bus driver. Also he didn’t want to give the phone number of the organization where was booked. In fact he ‘forced’ us into a taxi which was ‘surprisingly’ waiting in front of the hotel at the moment we had arguments with reception. I wouldn’t be surprised if the hotel or its employees gets commission out of these taxi drivers. I am surprised that Me Mallorca involves itself with fraudulent taxi drivers who put their meter on night shift to cheat for a few euros.

Just to be clear, our observations are not only based on the two employees where we had misunderstandings with, but on how they interact in general towards customers and colleagues.
To end positively, hopefully Me Mallorca takes this review serious and works on its HR Policy as detailed as it worked on their ambience. Again, people are the main assets of a company. They make or break it. At the moment they are breaking all you have invested in.

3  Thank reviewjan
AuraManagMEMallorca, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Mallorca by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear reviewjan,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to comment all the inconvenience during your recent stay at ME Mallorca.

It will help us to improve on our errors, do not repeat it in the future and get better.

Please accept our apologies for not being able to meet your full expectations and for the inconvenience caused. Especially for the inconvenience with the suttle service. We always offer our guest all the options we consider the best. we have had no problems with this tranfer company before but we are taking into account the problem you had with the company.

Thanking you again for your comments and looking forward to welcoming you again soon at ME Mallorca.

Warmest regards,

Marina Granger ( Me for You team)

Reviewed 25 May 2014

a very well designed concept and space. probably one of the only few modern hotels in magaluf.
i cannot fault anything from this hotel. The greeting from the reception team was warm and welcoming(especially from the pretty blonde curly haired barefoot white dressed lady with dazzling blue eyes)...
the servers were friendly, the lady from the sauna area was very helpful and everything was neat and clean. I was surprised to have received a complimentary bottle for my birthday upon my return to my room!A special thanks to Silvia Aura Manager for that!what a beautiful touch!
i will definitely recommend ME mallorca for anyone who wants to visit magaluf!

Room Tip: ask for a beach view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank alfredo t
AuraManagMEMallorca, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Mallorca by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Alfredo,

Many thanks for such a lovely review . We always try our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We are pleased to know you had such a great time with us. We can not wait to have you back soon!

Sunny greetings from Mallorca!

Marina Granger ( ME for you team)

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Check in:Very nice modern looking entrance .It looks like a place where your car is taken care of and your luggage brought to your room witch I actually did not expect and I was right.Self park and self carry but ok.
Reception: very nice and friendly -11 AM early check in
Room:Aura mountain view (9 th floor) nice modern design - Ikea type
Bed : cheap - Shower : in glass no privacy -Toilets : 30 cm from the bed with a glass wall and door, no noise reduction and nonfunctional ventilation. NOT COOL
Guest relationship employees called AURA look at you from bottom up and don't greet you
Magaluf is for vulgar drunks and the restaurants are good for an immediate piuk but the hotel restaurant is good.
Overall: location and hotel are convenient if you have a car and want to visit the island-good restaurants- beaches and cultural sights- and perfect for an experience of low-level mass tourism
Stay: mid may 2014

Room Tip: high floor with balcony
1  Thank Sandro20142014
AuraManagMEMallorca, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at ME Mallorca by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Sandro20142014,

first of all we would like to thank you for your comments. We will take into account your review and we will do our best to get better and make sure the next time you enjoy the true Me Mallorca experience we provide.

Hoping to see you back soon.

Sunny regards from Mallorca.

ME for you team.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Hello, I just wanted to second a review that was on here a few days ago. Someone had written that they emailed the hotel and had received no answer after multiple tries. I have done the same thing and after multiple emails- I have heard nothing back. I have had much better service from much cheaper hotels. I am very worried about the stay.

2  Thank Merrin K
AuraManagMEMallorca, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Mallorca by Melia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Hi, We apologize you have had problems with our communications with us.
Please try again to our email and we will solve your questions as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your comment we will endeavor to improve these details.
Please send your questions by email to: recepcion.memallorca @ melia.com

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

This was my second visit to this hotel. The room was lovely with a great view, the reception staff were very helpful and friendly and the new rocking chairs in the bar area are very relaxing whilst having a glass of wine. Can't wait to return next year!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Hi, thank you very much for such a positive review! I am very happy that you had nice experience in ME Mallorca so much and I hope to see you back very soon so that we can provide you again with an exciting experience :)