Firstly this is an old hotel recently renovated (partially).Why partially because the ground floor and the reception is renovated using new and modern materials and the rest of the hotel is only renovated with some paint on the walls.
The rooms have very thin walls and everything is heard from room to room.
-breackfast is very good.
-located near the beach.
- is located in an area with a lot of night clubs, drunk people all over the street and also into the hotel.
- the price is very hight for what is offering. There are hotels that are cheaper than this and have better accommodation.
- the sauna is open from 10 to 18 when a normal person it on the beach so practically can't be used.
- The beds are afoul. I say beds because even though I asked a matrimonial bed I found into the room 2 beds one near the other. Also are very uncomfortable and old.
- The rooms does not have free wireless and for a 4* hotel this is a must.
The conclusion is that this hotel is for the very very young people like 16, 18 or max 20 years that came in Mallorca (Magalluf) to get drunk and then to have a motel near by to sleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamboyan Caribe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamboyan Caribe Magalluf
- Flamboyan Caribe Hotel Magalluf
- Flamboyan Caribe Magaluf, Majorca