We booked very last minuet holiday through Last minuets secret room- attracted by the idea of a 'theme park hotel' and we were so pleased with choice. Great location for the beach, shops and attractions.
The attractions in the hotel were great and we spent quite a while going round them on one of the cloudier days, the house is brilliant and the 4d games are fun for all ages. The mini golf was great too. We also took up the offer of a trial on the surfing machine at the partner wave house hotel and that was really worth it too.
The rooms were simple but nice and clean and I understand they are all being done up at the moment - The pictures on here are a little miss leading but still nice hotel rooms and cleaned daily with working aircon.
The location is great and easy to get to from the airport by public transport, As we had booked so late we hadn't had time to book transfers so we got to the airport and were quoted €45 for a taxi so instead we took a bus to Palma and a connecting bus from Palma to Magluff it took roughly an hour in total but cost €6 each and the bus stopped right outside the hotel.
On our last day we hired a quad bike from the Mallorca rent-a-bike which is behind the hotel and that was a good price €60 for a full day - Although we did find that Mallorca is easy to get lost in!
Breakfast is really good too, which a massive selection and welcoming staff.
Great holiday and hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol by Meliá presents the first “fun-inclusive” hotel in Majorca, perfect for families and friends, with both accommodation and entertainment all right in the middle of theme park fun and just 250 m from the maginficent sandy beach. Included with stay is free entry to the fun and thrills of Katmandu Park. Among other services and facilities, the hotel provides free Wi-Fi throughout, 3 outdoor pools with sun beds. Buffet Restaurant (All Inclusive option). The rooms are comfortable and are fully equipped. The hotel offers full programme of funny and creative activities for kids in the mini club Kamp Katakidu (8 months-12 years) during the day and a varied entertainment programme in the evening with live music, shows and much fun for all ages. Come and dicover the history of Katmandú Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Melia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol Katmandu Park & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Magalluf Park Hotel Magalluf
- Sol Melia Magalluf
- Sol Hotel Magalluf
- Magalluf Park Sol
- Sol Magaluf Park
- Sol Katmandu Park & Resort Magaluf, Majorca