After reading reviews I was a little optimistic about staying at this hotel but I had no need to be. Realistically the hotel as a whole is a little run down and the rooms are basic but it's what you want when you go a girls holiday. The reps were friendly and I would 100% recommend the pirate show, school disco and the Mcp wristband. The ceiling fan Is one of my only criticisms as it got far to warm. If I ever go back to Magaluf I would totally go back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magaluf’s newest Party hotel! A fantastic venue next to the World famous superclub BCM and the most spectacular beaches of the Mediterranean. A complex to enjoy, meet people and live your holiday to the max! Also you’ll get free, poolside access to the legendary BCM pool parties. Think cutting edge production, BCM’s famous dancers and the sounds of the summer directly to your sunbed! Don’t miss out. Book now! Designed for those that are looking for a fun and lively atmosphere, BCM Hotel offers completely renovated apartments - perfect for you and your friends in an amazing location. Swimming pool, all-inclusive, air conditioning, free hi-speed wifi, exclusive goodie bag and BCM’s famous pool parties! What’s not to like! Come and discover the place to stay and enjoy the most exciting days and nights in the whole of Magaluf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your BCM Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fresh Aparthotel Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Magalluf
- Fiesta Sahara Hotel Magalluf
- BCM Hotel Magaluf, Majorca