Lowest prices for your stay
travelup.com
eDreams
US$70
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Agoda.com
Trip.com
4,297 results
All reviews entertainment team great hotel bar staff next year recommend this hotel pool area plenty of sunbeds plenty of choice cleaned daily clean hotel cleaning staff night life bars and restaurants half board all ages evening entertainment sun loungers
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I would highly recommend staying at hotel Samos when staying in magaluf. The location is perfect, directly beside bcm! The rooms are lovely and are cleaned everyday by the maids. The food was brilliant however they do have a big selection but I am fussy and so is my boyfriend so I wouldn't take our comment in that too far because of this. The reps at the hotel are amazing and always are asking what your doing that night or how you night last night went and they are so friendly! The ones that I would recommend going to is fern, paul and tammy as they are the ones that helped me most when I was there and they are lovely!

Room tip: We where at the ninth floor which was the highest room! the view was amazing!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stacey T
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This hotel is such a good value for young people, really can't complain at all. Only stayed here once, but was so impressed this August I'm going back with my wife! Nice rooms, recently refurbished, this year there's a new pool area, food was excellent with wide variety, very helpful staff ... and last but not least, excellent location on the main strip close to BCM and all the nice restaurants!
We had a room on the 6th floor, pool view and everything was fine. Not too noisy, especially if you close the balcony doors you can't really hear a thing.
Magaluf per se is an awesome location for young people who specifically go there to have fun and party, so don't expect peace and quiet. For a family vacantion with kids, there's Palma Nova nearby. It's not fair to judge a hotel by its guests...of course there are stag/hen parties, groups of friends and couples who are party people and stay at Samos because it's in the middle of the action! The service it offers and the food is excellent for the price they charge you.
The beach is a 5 min walk from the hotel, very clean and free. Also many restaurants and bars nearby, so I couldn't really fault anything at Samos. Also, nice music by the pool and some pretty good entertainment, but they could work on that a bit more.
Now the food (we went half board): I don't mean to be rude to anybody, but most young people expect (and prefer) the fast food type meals like chips, burgers, sausages, pizza etc. There's McDonald's and KFC across the street if you're looking for that. The hotels offers a wide range of european meals, as well as specific spanish plates, there's always fruit and salads, meat varieties and other goodies. Me and my wife are not fussy eaters, but we could always find something nice and different to eat every night.
All in all, we had a very nice stay at Samos and chose to go back there for our 5th time in Magaluf!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very welcoming, friendly staff, decent selection of food for the all inclusive, clean rooms, good shower, not too noisy, great location, good selection of drinks even if the wait at the bar was a bit long sometimes and I would definitely go back.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank LuT802
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Just returned from a weeks stay at Hotel Samos and had an amazing time! When we arrived we got given a room facing the back onto BCM square after a trip back down to reception to ask to be moved the receptionist couldn't be anymore helpful and swapped us to a room with a pool view straight away. The room was spacious and clean and up to date although the room wasn't cleaned everyday as we would of preferred and some days the maids would leave it 3 days before they came to clean. The pool area was really nice as it has just had a new pool and we could always find sun loungers. The only down side I would say is the food, it was edible and you could make a meal out of it but most of the times the food would be cold and the plates full of food left all over the tables was quite off putting to sit in somewhere like that if you were lucky to find a table with no plates on. The drinks were really good but you could spend a long time queuing up waiting for drinks and people would be served more or less straight away when you had been waiting for a while. The staff are very friendly and the security are helpful if you need them they are there straight away. The 11'0 clock wake up call is annoying though and the woman cannot keep one song on and just keeps adjusting the volume which is really annoying when you have just got in and could do with some sleep or a relax round the pool. The hotel is in a good spot being just next door to BCM and BCM square with a cheap supermarket and KFC across the road and McDonalds just a short walk away you could always find somewhere to eat. I would stay at hotel Samos again and cannot wait to rebook!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Having arrived for a lads break I expected little, What I got was a clean hotel, friendly staff and a location for those who want to party.

I went all inclusive, the food was varied but simple, the alcohol local but not bad. If you're considering this hotel you will need to accept and want a few things. It's lively and appeals to a younger party crowd, it will have the odd larger group who get a little loud, and you probably wont sleep before 4am. If you can handle that then book this place.

I really enjoyed my time here, staff where great and the atmosphere made it.

Rooms where of a good size, cleaned often, furniture was a little dated. Overall I'd go again...

Room tip: I don't know if it's always the case but the higher floors didn't seem to be as active with party's so.. if you want quiet go high.. if not floors 1 and 2 seemed to be a party floor.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends