“Amazing ”
Review of Bcm Planet Dance

Bcm Planet Dance
Ranked #3 of 25 Nightlife in Magaluf
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

One of the most amazing places i have ever been in my life. Free bar all night, sound and light system like nothing youve ever seen before, smoke cannons are incredible. Saw 3 big acts while there. It can get a bit messy on the dancefloor and it is pricey if you dont buy online beforehand but i cant see why you wouldnt do that anyway. Overall absolutely outstanding.

2  Thank Dublin1400

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

A BCM rep came and gave us his best patter at our hotel and made us part with €80 for BCM boat party, BCM bar crawl and tickets for DJ Sammy at BCM.
This seemed a fair deal, until we saw a couple of days later we had been ripped off by €30

However, the boat party was enjoyable. We were promised an unlimited bar, which indeed we did get but you ony get a choice of Sangria or Lager so beware if you aren't a fan of those drinks.

The Bar Crawl was a bit of a money making scam and was not in one bit fun. You were made to buy a drink in the first and last bar to get a stamp to allow you a free bar on arrival at BCM nightclub. The drinks in these two bars were overpriced and no free drinks were given on the bar crawl as some people were previously told.

BCM itself was a great experience, quite rowdy and the smoke machine is very catchy on the throat but it is a great place to go and a must do when visiting Magaluf. However the free bar stamp went to waste as it is so busy inside its impossible to queue and get drinks and see the act at the same time.

I would suggest just buying tickets for the act at BCM as the bar crawl is a bit of a waste of time and energy trekking across Magaluf.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Example was there the night I went. The place is just sick. Just go! I'm sickened that I only got to go once. Tickets in were 50 euro but it's all free bar inside and brilliant fun. Will definitely be back next year.

1  Thank Dellboy93
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Considering it is supposed to be the '5th best night club in the world' I did not understand what was so special or unique about it. Just a standard club with a poor DJ. I saw Example there, I say saw, more like glimpsed as he played a twenty minute set. The only good thing is the unlimited bar all night but even that comes at quite a cost. I think we paid €70 each which I felt went to waste. All in all I believe BCM really is overrated and certainly would not recommend it.

1  Thank Anonymous1456
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We purchased package tickets from a BCM rep Joe on the beach. He charmed us into paying altogether £110 euros for a boat party, bar crawl and BCM concert of Hardwell. However none of these events had a free bar as he promised and we were left feeling very angry and ripped off. We messaged him and he responded by not attending the bar crawl so he wouldn't have to 'deal with us'. When we approached a BCM bouncer to ask to speak to somebody he was aggressive and we were shaken up after being manhandled. All we wanted was what we had paid for. Another rep told us that the man we bought tickets off would never be reprimanded for lying to us as 'he is BCMs top seller'.

The club itself is magic, a once in a lifetime experience. I wouldn't advise it for anybody who is chalustrophobic. However our holiday was tarnished by the failure to deliver on what we thought we had bought. We work hard for our money and it was our first trip away without parents.

1  Thank Suzanne M