Got back yesterday from Magaluf, already wish I was back here! Always stay at these apartments, have been 4 times now & never had a single problem.
They have been recently repainted, new lifts, and now use key cards which is nice (it's easier than fumbling about for keys).
The rooms are always spotless & have everything you need. Cleaners were still sorting our room when we arrived & they were great.
The staff are AMAZING, friendly, & approachable if you have any problems, or want some advice on anything. They will go out of their way to make sure you are happy... & if you have any issues they will help you sort it out, or if it's something like faulty air con they will get it sorted asap. Both Ann's, Toni, Patrick... well ALL of them are exceptionally helpful & provide fab customer service.
Although we know we shouldn't with being in a different country, we have often left money/valuables lying around, or we just forget to pack them away and we have NEVER once had anything go missing or stolen. Just make sure you lock your door & don't let anyone you don't know/trust into your apartment... if you are there for the nightlife/party scene be warned there are reps about that will knock on your door & try and get you to let them in. Use your common sense & you will be completely fine.
Obviously being in the centre of Magaluf & right next door to BCM it is going to be fairly noisy, but once the doors & windows are shut you hardly notice it... or just take some ear plugs and i'm sure that would help if you are a light sleeper.
Perfect location for exploring, or for the bars/clubs.
Cannot fault anything from the apartments. Perfect for a great holiday whether you are partying / relaxing / exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magaluf Playa Apartments are 200 metres from Magaluf Beach, and have a seasonal outdoor pool. They are beside BCM Disco and 2 minutes' walk from Punta Ballena's bars and nightclubs. The air-conditioned Magaluf apartments have a furnished private balcony and a living room with a sofa bed and a pull-out bed. There is a bathroom, a twin bedroom and a kitchenette with a fridge, a kettle and kitchenware. A safe can be rented from reception for an extra cost. There is a games room with a billiard table and vending machines for drinks and snacks at Apartments Malaguf, as well as internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and staff can organise currency exchange, excursion bookings, and late check-out for an extra cost. Palma city centre is a 15-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Magaluf Playa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Majorca