This hotel is great value for money, it does what you want from a hotel.
The hotel room I had was on floor 9 / e and it was spotless when we arrived, the beds were made everything was spotless. The bedroom was plenty big enough and the living room even bigger so, we had 4 people in the apartment and it held that fine. Bathroom is a decent size with a good shower. Safes are being put into your apartment now so that's a major plus bonus.
The pool is clean and there are plenty of sunbeds around the pool to soak up the sun.
There are 2 lifts in the hotel so saves carrying your suitcase up x amount of stairs.
Ann on reception is absolutely fantastic and ALWAYS makes you feel very welcome indeed, and will help you out in anyway she can.
There was a nice security guard also who I saw at night plenty of times doing his security duties.
Had NO problem with people knocking on my door trying to sell tickets.
There are 2 bars and a shop within the grounds of the hotel, 1 of the bars is right next to the pool and the other nr reception called 'The Lord Nelson' who does great food and drink at very competitive prices. They also provide FREE wifi.
This hotel is fantastic value for money, its right near the strip and BCM what more could you want, yes its 'basic' compared to other hotels but then you pay more at other hotels.
I will defiantly be returning to this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magaluf Playa Apartments are 200 metres from Magaluf Beach, and have a seasonal outdoor pool. They are beside BCM Disco and 2 minutes' walk from Punta Ballena's bars and nightclubs. The air-conditioned Magaluf apartments have a furnished private balcony and a living room with a sofa bed and a pull-out bed. There is a bathroom, a twin bedroom and a kitchenette with a fridge, a kettle and kitchenware. A safe can be rented from reception for an extra cost. There is a games room with a billiard table and vending machines for drinks and snacks at Apartments Malaguf, as well as internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and staff can organise currency exchange, excursion bookings, and late check-out for an extra cost. Palma city centre is a 15-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Magaluf Playa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Majorca