Stayed here for a week in July and we thought it was ok for what we paid. The location is fantastic; literally next to BCM and 2 minute walk from the beach so it was perfect for us - if you are looking for central then I would definitely stay here.
I'll be honest - it's not the swankiest of places and it is very basic but our room was clean and we always had clean sheets and towels etc. Be warned some people we met had a worse experience than us - maybe we were lucky?
Staff are super friendly and helped us out when my friend was poorly one afternoon. I would go back but we only used the room to sleep in - if that's all you want then I would definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magaluf Playa Apartments are 200 metres from Magaluf Beach, and have a seasonal outdoor pool. They are beside BCM Disco and 2 minutes' walk from Punta Ballena's bars and nightclubs. The air-conditioned Magaluf apartments have a furnished private balcony and a living room with a sofa bed and a pull-out bed. There is a bathroom, a twin bedroom and a kitchenette with a fridge, a kettle and kitchenware. A safe can be rented from reception for an extra cost. There is a games room with a billiard table and vending machines for drinks and snacks at Apartments Malaguf, as well as internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and staff can organise currency exchange, excursion bookings, and late check-out for an extra cost. Palma city centre is a 15-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Magaluf Playa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Majorca