Me and two other friends just got back from a five day holiday in Magaluf. We stayed in the playa apartments and we were shocked. The cleaners did not clean our room once, we ran out of toilet paper and all our towels were filthy. We also had cockroaches in our room that were crawling up the curtains!!! We are three extremely chilled out laidback party girls and this accomadation really put our holiday on a downer! i would recomment staying somewhere with no cockroaches if your planning on a trip to maga. Accomadation from hell. Dublin girls,21.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magaluf Playa Apartments are 200 metres from Magaluf Beach, and have a seasonal outdoor pool. They are beside BCM Disco and 2 minutes' walk from Punta Ballena's bars and nightclubs. The air-conditioned Magaluf apartments have a furnished private balcony and a living room with a sofa bed and a pull-out bed. There is a bathroom, a twin bedroom and a kitchenette with a fridge, a kettle and kitchenware. A safe can be rented from reception for an extra cost. There is a games room with a billiard table and vending machines for drinks and snacks at Apartments Malaguf, as well as internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and staff can organise currency exchange, excursion bookings, and late check-out for an extra cost. Palma city centre is a 15-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp and Superbreak UK so you can book your Magaluf Playa Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Magaluf Playa Apartments Majorca