“super! great value! pleasent staff!”
Review of Hotel Teix

Hotel Teix
Ranked #29 of 30 Hotels in Magaluf
Reviewed 2 April 2013

having travelled much of Europe and Australia I was worried when we booked this from all reviews. the place is so cheap and I have to say its awesome. I had a great stay, no cockroaches or rude staff at all!!! the place was very clean, maid in dayly to check rooms and make beds. I saw no bugs. the staff were really friendly. we did have an issue of no hot water but once mentioned they let us swapped rooms asap and again it was highly clean and every thing was in working order. for the price you pay I think its superb great value.
the location is spot on too.... hotel for cheap easy convenice.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank judyrocks

Reviewed 2 April 2013

In all honesty was so worried after reading all the bad reviews. But the hotel was fine, for what we paid it was excellent value for money. It was clean and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Did have a problem with no hot water in our room and was moved immediately and staff couldn't be more helpful and apologetic. Did not see any pests or insects of any kind in our room and the maid's came every day of our 4 night stay. It does look as though its been recently done up. So I do suggest giving this hotel a try if all you want is a clean room with a comfy bed for the night :)

Room Tip: A room to the front has a better view but more noise
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank CherryBlossom1986
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Me and my best mate went for a week to magaluf, exactly what you need for a youngster ready for nights out. The hotel is not that nice, but who cares - it's clean and tidy and has a good vibe.

We hardly spent much time as were out every night - hotel owner doesn't get that fussy about noise and they're all friendly.

It's quite noisy due to being 3 mins from the strip but it doesn't make a difference when you're drunk haha

Would go back again for another lads holiday!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jackwoodcock
Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

Don't stay in this hotel, I repeat don't stay in this hotel, the staff are pig ignorant, rooms are filthy and they never change your bed sheets, and the swimming pool is never cleaned, bits if food and that in the pool cudnt believe it. And lastly our room was full of cockroaches, hated every minute if it, try somewhere else!

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank Clmh78
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Anyone who rates this with less than disgusting and terrible must must live in a slum . with one death already in this place. ,There is still no one taking any interest in the guests safety . . It is just a filthy dump with no control at all from staff. It more pest infested that the jungle that the celebrates have to endure. The food is disgusting and the place place should be condemned.It is worse than any horror movie I have ever seen.

Room Tip: there are no good or safe rooms
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
14  Thank entertainer49
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Have to say I was a bit worried about staying here as its a 1 star and some of the reviews were very negative. But I had no major problems. I found the staff to be a bit disinterested but still perfectly polite. Our room was cleaned every second day, with fresh bed sheets and clean towels provided. The room itself could do with a lick of paint but was very clean. The location was fantastic. Eastenders across the road does a great all day breakfast. Theres also a shop where you can pick up anything you need. The beach and strip are minutes away. It wasn't too bad in September, but in the height of Summer I'd appreciate having air con and a fridge in the room. But all in all for the price I paid for this place I can't complain.

Room Tip: There was 4 of us in 2 rooms. One in the front, facing the road and one to the rear. We all thought...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cathal T
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Ne and my frend arrived at this hotel and was completly disgusted with the receptionist refusing to give us our passports back! We then went to the room to find squashed wasps up the wall, hairs in the bath and sink!! Beds wernt even made properly and had dirt all over them! The balcony door wouldnt even lock! No phone in the room nor a safe!! The receptionist bloke didnt care!!! We ended up changing hotels after calming my frend down as she didnt feel safe!!! Honesty this building wants shutting down and demolishing!

• Stayed: September 2012