“THE BEST REPS IN MAGALLUF!”

Sotavento Apartments
Ranked #2 of 28 Hotels in Magaluf
Reviewed 9 May 2012

My hen party and I arrived at the Sotavento Apartments of the 4th May and I could not believe how lovely, clean and modern the hotel looked!
We were greeted straight away by a smiley, helpful guy on reception who helped us with the check-in process.
Once we settled ourselves into our room (which was spacious and clean) we headed back down to the bar where we were greeted by Jack and Joe. They then took us to some recommended bars where they were friendly, fun and really really helpful. They even looked after the oldies- something that I wasnt up for doing!
The next day we were by the pool and again treated so well- we had drinks ordered and delivered to us pool side and were given the opportunity to join in with loads of games- one being the worst experience of my life as it included a few too many shots and a very cold swimming pool! During the day there was a DJ playing some good tunes- he was also really funny, friendly and up for a laugh which seemed to ease our hangovers and brighten us up for the rest of the day.
Stuart and Jack then (unfortunately for them) took it upon themselves to be part of our saturday evening, whereby my maid of honour had organised a strippper and meal in the hotel. I think the entertainment that night was actually arranged through the hotel and it was actually brilliant!
All in all, I can not praise this place enough. It really made my hen do into a perfect weekend and I cannot wait to visit again!
So, to conclude- if your planning a trip to Magalluf- stay here. You wont regret it.

1  Thank Alice H
Peter D, Director of Sales at Sotavento Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Hi Alice,

Thank you for takingthe time to leave such a comprehensive review of your hen party weekend at Sotavento. We really do appreciate you sharing your views of the hotel with other potential guests.

I am so pleased you had a fantastic weekend, and I have passed your comments onto our team including Stuart, Jack and Grant the dj. Its always great to hear feedback on a job well done!

The private meal and male strip show is something that is unique to Sotavento and I am pleased that you had such a great night with us.

Thanks again for such a positive review and we do look forward to seeing you and the girls back with us very soon.

All the best for your wedding this summer.

There are newer reviews for Sotavento Apartments

Reviewed 9 May 2012

staff are amazing, rooms are great. amazing atmosphere all day an night! 2 minute walk from the strip. cannot fault anything and can't wait to book up for the end of the year!!

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Sotavento, we are really pleased that you had a great stay with us and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and share your thoughts with other potential guests.

We hope to see you back with us at Sotavento later this year, maybe our closing party weekend 4/5th October!

Reviewed 8 May 2012

I stayed at Sotavento from 20th - 23rd April for my hen and could not have asked for anything more. The apartments were clean, spacious and great value for money. There were 14 of us from the ages of 24 - 50 so it suits all ages.
The pool during the day is great fun with lots of games happening to keep you entertained. If you dont want to participate you can easily stay out of the limelight and you won't be bothered.
The staff were also brilliant, especially Stuart and Barry who kept us all entertained for the weekend.
The apartments are in a perfect location as they aren't right in the centre but only a 5 minute walk from the strip. The 'hill' is not bad at all either, especially not after having a few drinks.
If you are looking for a fun weekend, Sotavento is def the place to go.

Hi Kat,

Thank you for the review of your stay at Sotavento, we are really pleased that you had a fantastic hen party with us.

Sotavento really is the perfect place for a hen party and I am pleased that everything lived up to your expectations.

Thank you for the feedback about our team and in particularly Stuart and Barry, I have passed your comments onto them both as its great to get good feedback on a job well done, particularly from our guests.

Thanks again for such a comprehensive and positive review and we hope to see you back at Sotavento some time soon.

Good luck with your wedding this summer.

Reviewed 8 May 2012 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel at 12 on thurs the 3rd of may. The music was pumping and atmosphere was amazing. Cocktails were 2 for 6 euro and we got a table beside the pool. The staff were amazing looking after us all day getting drinks and food. That evening we went to the strip which is a 2 min walk from the apartments. We stayed for 3 nights on the last night we had arranged a stripper for our hen with dinner. It was a great show a real laugh for the girls. I will definately be back already checking flights for their closing party!

• Stayed: May 2012

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us at Sotavento. It is really good to get such positive feedback - thank you.

I am glad you and your friends had such a great hen party weekend with us, and particularly pleased that you and the hen enjoyed the private meal and male stripper on the last night!! This is a service that is unique to Sotavento and I am pleased that you all had a great night!

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review and we do hope you manage to make it back for our closing party.

Regards.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

Me and my friends have just returned from my Hen Weekend, staying at the Sotavento. We are a group of girls with an age range of 28 - 45.

The accomodation was clean, comfortable and excellent value for money. We won't hesitate in staying here again. In fact we are already looking at flights for our next trip over!

We couldn't have asked for a better location, literally down the hill and you're at the start of the nightlife!

The staff here are wonderful, they're attentive, funny, helpful and very hard working! If you love to party, and want a great value for money place to stay, then choose the Sotavento. I have stayed in quite a few places in Magaluf over the years, and I wouldn't stay anywhere else now I have stayed here.

Absoultely Perfect!

1  Thank Glynis W

Hi Glynis,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay at Sotavento, we really do appreciate the feedback.

I am so pleased you and the rest of the girls had a great time with us and its good to hear the feedback about our team. I have passed on your comments to our team as its always great to hear that you are doing a good job, particularly from our guests.

I very much hope that we do see you and girls back at Sotavento very soon. Please dont hesitate to contact me if you do want to come back...maybe you need to make it an annual event!!

All the very best for the wedding this summer.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

The title sums it up....." What a place ! This hotel is tremendous !! " Stayed 27-30 April 2012 on stag(Manus) party from Belfast and cannot fault this hotel. Very modern,clean,friendly,fantastic pool area,super atmosphere,great location and good value for money. Great party vibe at pool/bar during the day orchestrated by Grant, Stuarty and Baz who keep eveyone entertained and involved, fair play boys your doing a great job! Only 5 mins from strip/beach and "the hill" is not as bad as made out to be. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a funfilled / party break in the LUF sunshine and the location makes it very easy to join the strip in the evening ! I will definitely be returning to Sotavento in the future...........
Saludos y gracias
T-Bird

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view

Hi,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review, we really do appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us. We are so pleased that you had a great time on Manus stag party at Sotavento. We have passed on your comments to the team, particularly Stuart, Grant and Barry who all appreciate the feedback...thank you.

We very much hope to see you back with us at Sotavento some time soon, if you do want to come back please dont hesitate to contact me.. Maybe our closing party weekend on 4/5th Oct!!

Thanks again for the positive review, much appreciated.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

Had my stag party in Magaluf 27 - 30 April 12 and stayed at Sotavento and could not have asked for more. I would struggle to find better accomodation throughout Europe for the price of this place.
The apartments were all clean, modern and spacious. The staff are friendly and helpful and a special mention has to go to Grant(DJ), Barry and Stuart for the fun and atmosphere created at the pool during the day. Again these three could not have done more to make our stay enjoyable!
The food served was nice and well priced and the drink was well priced aswell.
The location of the apartments could not be better, 2 mins walk from the strip yet far enough away from the madness if thats what you want. The hill is no bother late at night after 20 drinks!!
Would definately recommend these apartments if you are looking for a great time with a great location

2  Thank Manus27

Hi Manus,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us. I am really pleased that you and your friends had a great time with us.

I have passed on your comments to our team as its always great to hear good feedback for a job well done! I have particularly made sure Stuart, Grant and Barry are aware of the review.

Thanks again for the positive feedback and all the best of luck with your wedding this summer.