Just returned home from Sotavento and the blues have really kicked in! Not really sure where to start, but this really is the nicest place in magalluf to stay. Incredibly kind hard working staff, great food, generously sized rooms and great music around the pool in the day!
Really could not have any complaints about this place, from the moment we checked in and after giving us the nicest room in the hotel we were very grateful and appreciated everything they did for us. The hotel do their utmost to maintain respectful standards whilst letting everyone have the best time possible which is something I and the other boys appreciated.
Really desperate to go back, would love to work there at some point as the atmosphere is very relaxed whilst getting the work done.
Big shout out to our faves Jess and Laura who sorted us out all week.
See you very soon Sotavento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sotavento Apartments is in the perfect location to take advantage of everything Magaluf has to offer. Its minimalist style, modern facilities and tasteful Hed-Kandi esque decor help to create a special atmosphere to chill out and relax.These stylish, elegant and up market apartments are situated at the top of the hill, just minutes from the beach, and Magaluf’s famous “Strip” which has numerous bars, restaurants and nightclubs and all just a few minutes’ walk from the apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sotavento Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sotavento Apartments Hotel Magalluf
- Apartamentos Sotavento Magalluf
- Apartamentos Sotavento Hotel Magalluf
- Sotavento Apartments Magaluf, Majorca