US$257
Hotels.com
US$173
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$197
Priceline
US$264
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbunk bedsnext yearhen weekendpoolside djsteep hillreception managergreat atmospherepool partiesgreat weekendwouldn't stay anywhere elselong weekendpool areagreat laughthe security guardfantastic stayeuro depositafter midnight
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Just back from another stay at this fantastic spot. It's our second time here and I can honestly say we loved every minute. The place is spotless and the attention to detail everywhere is fabulous. I stood on our balcony one morning watching the staff prepare for the pool party and it was actually a pleasure to watch. Each and everyone of them done a great job. The place looked amazing when they were finished. The owner of this hotel should be very proud. This place has everything, if its a party you want or a chill out you want it has both. Also a quick mention for the deadly DJ, the lovely Merick and of course Enrique the gent.
Will definitely be back again and again.

Johanna Waters

1  Thank freelander4
Peter D, Director of Sales at Sotavento Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Firstly thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your last stay with us, we really do appreciate you sharing your views of Sotavento with other potential guests.

I am so pleased that your second visit lived up to your expectations and I hope that you will come back many times in the years to come.

I have passed your comments onto all the team as its always good to know when your work has been apprecited - thank you.

We hope to see you back here next summer, if you do plan to come back please dont hesitate to contact me directly and I will make sure we get you the best deal available.

Thanks again for the positive feedback.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Stayed in sotaventos in April for my sister hen party we loved it so much 3 of us returned 2 weeks later in May we then visited again 3 months later in August, the staff were lovely and remembered us especially Enrique, we arrived and our room wasn't ready easy so Enrique kindly let us into another room to get freshened up until our room was ready, he also gave us an extended check out which made us feel like valued customers! Top customer service from Enrique and we will see you all next year :) Thankyou!
Dominique & Laura

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hi Girls, Firstly thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your latest stay with us. I am really pleased that you have had such a fantastic time with us during you stays this year.

I have passed your comments onto Enrique and all the team as its always good to get such positive feedback.

We hope to see you back here at Sotavento next summer, if you do come back please dont hesitate to contact me directly and I will make sure we get you the best deal available.

Thanks again for such positive feedback.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

My self and friends have stayed here for the last 6 years in September and absolutely love this hotel. Very clean , smart and a great place to kick back and relax to the music around the pool. Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else see you same time next year.

1  Thank Dean C
Peter D, Director of Sales at Sotavento Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi Dean,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay, it was great to have you and the guys back with us last weekend.

I am really pleased that you continue to be impressed with the services and the atmosphere that we create.

I hope to see you and the guys back here next summer.

Thanks again for your loyalty and for leaving a review of your stay.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Well we arrived on the Sunday out apartment wasn't ready for hour want offered a free drinks or anything, we kept our room prestige as we came into the apartment room kept it like we would as if it was our home. We're leaving Tomorrow night and asked for late deal check out and surprise it's unavailable however when we looked on booking.com rooms were available they just wanted the full asking price for the rooms?! Not the people that spent loads of money and been here a week. So we got to check out a 12pm no matter what. Also went out for the first day all week and comes back to a more of a lively hotel today that all week we've been here, there actually playing music loud we actually know not the music we haven't a clue. At first when we arrived here we would of gave 5 star but after this and other things i won't even bother... so much more expensive than any other hotel around the strip, drinks and food is expensive for less alcohol in your drinks than the strip and same price. Also this hotel we've stayed in all week and been on our best behaviour was offer to stay for €130 for extra 6 hours as we can't have late check out although been offer by plenty of other hotels to be ble to pay €30 for rent a room,pool and all inclusive drinks all day until you get picked up or your leaving day! We won't be coming back to this hotel, it's friendly staff but looking around can get you so much more for your money if not cheaper. Looking forward to having a chilling relaxing holiday in next couple weeks abroad in Tenerife

Stayed: September 2017
Peter D, Director of Sales at Sotavento Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Hi Kai, Following our conversations on Facebook I thought I should answer your review in full as it is still showing despite you advising that you wanted to take the review down.

Let me take each point you have made in turn.

You arrived before 12noon - our standard check out time is 12noon and in peak season when the hotel is full it is not always possible to get entry into your room when you arrive. For your information standard international hotel check in time is 15hrs. I spoke to our reception team and they confirmed to me that you had entry to your room before 12.30 lunchtime this is before the standard check in time. I am really not sure why you feel you should be offered FREE drinks to check into your room at 12.30 lunchtime?

As discussed with you in your Facebook messages sent during your stay, I was happy to meet with you in reception and discuss our late check out policy - at this point you told me it was fine and you were angry when you left the review but were really enjoying your stay with us. For clarity when we have more than 2 rooms available we can at time allow late check out for an additional fee. At no time did anyone offer you a late check out for 130€.

The food and drink prices in Sotavento are in line with the majority of prices in Magaluf and lower than many other properties. 3€ for a large beer and 5.50€ for a spirit and mixer in my view is not expensive and certainly in line with other outlets in the resort.

You can for sure get much cheaper accommodation in Magaluf and Sotavento will never be the cheapest place to stay in resort. We want to provide a quality hotel with the service to match. We constantly invest in our property and the overall guest experience and for this reason we have been rated the BEST place to stay in Magaluf for the last 7 YEARS here at Tripadvisor. I guess the old saying applies... You get what you pay for.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic apartments great staff enrique was a true gentleman we travelled as a large group of friends and were really made to feel welcome lovely rooms and very clean lewis who runs the pool bar was very good and the dj (didnt get his name )played great sets the hill is a bit of a killer but you get through it get down to the stereo bar in magaluf at night sotavento excellent keep it up !

1  Thank bigdazwrexham
Peter D, Director of Sales at Sotavento Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. I am so pleased that you and your group had such a great stay with us.

I have passed your comments onto Enrique, Lewis and Rob our dj as its always great to get such positive feedback.

Thanks again for sharing your views of Sotavento with other potential guests and if you do plan to come back please dont hesitate to contact me directly and we will ensure we get you the best deal available.