Just returned yesterday after staying at the Sol Y Vera. When the coach pulled up and dropped us off we were initially confused as to where the entrance was to the apartments due to the supermarket and shops being at the front (bigger sign needed) but was guided to the entrance by a friendly local. Staff were efficient and spoke relatively good english and were very helpful and friendly. Apartments were basic, but clean and the views were good off the balcony. I was in a an apartment with 3 other lads and we had enough room for us all and it didn't feel squashed or cramped. If you needed clean towels you need to ask for them and the rooms were not cleaned daily only when requested but I didn't see this as a problem as the majority of people staying were stag or hen parties. There is a pool side bar which is located on the lower ground floor and a bar near reception which has tv, pool tables darts and football table. There were Settee's and armchairs to lounge on as well. We used this bar on a few occasions, especially when it got to hot and you needed to get something to eat and get out the sun. Food good and they were always cleaning the kitchen when I was there. Free WiFi in the reception area in case you want to use your Facebook, haha as was used by one of the lads in our group, all you need to do is ask for the password at reception. Good idea to download Skype or similar app on your smartphone if you have one cause if you want to ring home you can you can use it in the reception area and it works fine. Location is really good it's only a few minutes walk from the main strip and the lovely beach. You can book your apartments direct as when I enquired at reception they
Quoted me €50 a night per apartment, cheap when you can sleep 4 and can get cheap flights as i paid more than double through the travel agents. Taxi's from the airport are €40 euros but you can't get no more than 4 people in the car but it's a lot quicker than the
bus transfer. There only 90 rooms in the building and would return for a weeks holiday even if there are stag and hen parties there as it wasn't to rowdy that it would put you off. Lovely little Spanish cafe next to the hotel and they do cheap but proper coffee and nice meals if you will eat local food. Most of all if you want to party and have a good time this hotel is in good position to either take it or leave it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol y Vera Apartments are 100 m from Magalluf Beach, Mallorca. They feature free WiFi and an outdoor pool with sun terrace. All rooms have air conditioning and private terraces, some with sea views. Each apartment has a fan, safe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There are 2 sofa beds in the living room, and the kitchenette comes with a microwave, fridge, kettle and coffee maker. Sol y Vera Apartments has a restaurant and a bar. There are many shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk. There is a 24-hour front desk. Luggage storage is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol y Vera Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol y Vera Magalluf
- Sol y Vera Hotel Magalluf
- Sol y Vera Apartments Magaluf, Majorca