When i booked this hotel for me and 3 other girls (aged between 25 and 18) i was nervous as the reviews i read were not all great. when we arrived it took us a few minutes to find the entrance but once we were in we were pleasantly suprised! staff were very helpful! we arrived very early and was allowed to change in a room with a shower which was superb and leave our bags. Our room was on the 7th floor, very spacious and clean and absolutely perfect considering we paid peanuts for it! this hotel is perfect for a group holiday, I wouldnt bring children here...at all!! we had a bit of knock down ginger from a few of the lads in the hotel but that soon stopped with a bucket of cold water! it was all playful banter and everybody got on really well! Location is brilliant! metres from the beach and a short walk to the strip. I will definately be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sol y Vera Apartments are 100 m from Magalluf Beach, Mallorca. They feature free WiFi and an outdoor pool with sun terrace. All rooms have air conditioning and private terraces, some with sea views. Each apartment has a fan, safe, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There are 2 sofa beds in the living room, and the kitchenette comes with a microwave, fridge, kettle and coffee maker. Sol y Vera Apartments has a restaurant and a bar. There are many shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk. There is a 24-hour front desk. Luggage storage is also offered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Superbreak UK so you can book your Sol y Vera Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol y Vera Magalluf
- Sol y Vera Hotel Magalluf
- Sol y Vera Apartments Magaluf, Majorca