Came here last year and had such a good time booked again and took some more friends with me. The Hotel is classy with lots of marble at reception its a big place and the apartments are cool with a kitchen one end its all quite new and felt like home. We unpacked as quick as possible and went to the beach for the rest of the day. The strip is close by and I already knew a few short cuts back to the hotel from my last visit. Couldnt believe it Danno is back behind the bar in Bonkers he is such a laugh we had some more classic late nights. We stayed out till breakfast nearly every day and slept off the banging heads on the beach then it was all go again. Some of the best nights were at Jumpin Jaks, Revolution and the Red Lion popcorn party at BCM was the BEST fun !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca