Stayed for a week with my girlfriend. The apartments are big and have a kitchen so you can make your own breakfast and sandwiches if you want. The staff are o.k. and sorted the shower quickly when it broke. Bought the drinks package which is good if you drink a lot. you can walk to beach and the clubs and bars aren´t far. Swimming pool was good to sunbathe around and if you like waterparks you should go to the one close to the hotel (can´t remember name), it´s brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, HostelWorld, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca