Fab place to stay if you want a hotel with nice rooms and food included. Thought it was a bargain as the amount of money we would have spent on food outside would have been loads in comparison. Bar stops serving bit early and bar men could be more friendly but everyone else was cool. Buffet is good and breakfast goes on quite late. Not mush entertainment going on at hotel but loads to do outside. There are bars with music right close to hotel if you don´t fancy the main Maga experience every single night! Would go here again maybe in summer when it´s more lively.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Onthebeach, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca