looking for a cheapie holiday and thats what we got, 6 women looking for a week of sunshine on the cheap, hotel was basic but clean, good size apartments,comfy beds, we had 3 in each, four might be too tight a squeeze though. Yes it can be noisy at night, but we were a bit noisy ourselves!!! rooms clean, maids came every day, pool area a bit "high jinks" in the afternoon as people made the most of their all-inclusive bar, We didnt eat at the hotel as we were on "room only" but "Arfurs" bar across the park is great value and the staff are brilliant there.
Wouldn't recommend the martinique for families or anyone who wants an early night. But at 51 euro each for a week you get what you pay for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca