Last minute, cheap as chips booking in late October (possibly a week before they shut for Winter), I travelled alone although knew people near by. The room was good, reasonably clean and far too big for one person (I imagine a family room). I did get woken a couple of nights by noisy neighbours and can only imagine what it must be like mid summer. Would I go back? Yes but only out of season, and perhaps next time take up the offer of a cheap all inclusive as the surrounding bars / restaurants aren't cheap. Having said that, the weather was that good I only used the hotel as somewhere to get my head down (Palma is only a short bus ride away and the stop is 100 yards from the hotel).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Mirai, TravelUp, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca