Twelve of us hit Magaluf on a stag weekend. Booked Martinique because it was close to the nightlife. Got to the hotel in the afternoon dropped our bags and it was time to meet up look around and have a beer or two. Ended up in the pirates beach bar for a bite to eat. It was nice to just chill in the sun with the lads before we got ready for a proper night out in the town. We weren't disappointed at night the place just comes alive we made the most of it. If you want to party all day this is it. We did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Onthebeach and HostelWorld so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca