This was my second year to Magaluf and it definitely lived up to expectations. For 3 19 year old girls, it was just what we asked for! The hotel was very nice and I was self catering so we didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment on the food although there were many local restaurants around the hotel so we didn't go far. If you were to eat out, i Would definitely recommend eating along the beach, amazing place called Pirates! The night life is amazing for 18-30 but would highly recommend families to stay away from this hotel. It is very loud but what do you expect!!!! Only thing we couldn't cope with is that the cleaners came twice in one week and we had to ask reception for toilet roll!!!!!! People are generally friendly and are all looking to have a good time :) I would pay the 24 euros for a safe because nothing got stolen as we kept it in the safe. The pool in the day was lovely because it was full of young brits with music playing and the pool bar staff were helpful!
Tip : If you tell the PR's you're already going to the place they are trying to sell... they go away! That was the main put off.. they were very persuasive and you felt like you couldn't say no, they say it's the best deals around but it's probably not.
Best day we had was on the Sunset Booze Cruise!!!! 40 euros for 2 hours of madness! BCM is good but overated and the strip is so amazing I could live there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HM Martinique is a popular All Inclusive aparthotel in the vibrant resort of Magaluf. Situated in an excellent location just minutes from the fabulous Magaluf beach and very close to all the exciting attractions that Magalluf has to offer! An ideal choice for an unforgettable holiday in Mallorca. At the hotel HM Martinique, we offer a wide range of services and activities which means that you can spend the day by the pool, swimming, sunbathing and taking part in as little or as many of the activities as you wish, and when you get thirsty why not enjoy a cool drink from our pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Mirai, Onthebeach, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your HM Martinique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Martinique Magalluf
- Hm Martinique Hotel Magalluf
- Martinique Magaluf
- HM Martinique Magaluf, Majorca