Well.. We ended up staying in this hotel, because I managed to book a holiday, and accidently book our hotel in magaluf for one night less than we needed. We enquired at the hotel we were at in Magaluf how much it would be and they wanted 100 euros! First thing I did was go on hotels.com and these apartments came up as the cheapest (£35 or 42.50 euros) with avalibility, without wifi I couldnt manage to book online so we just decided to get a cab and go there.
We are 3 girls in our early 20s, we walked in and asked the guy on reception for a room just for the night - he said he had nothing avaliable - I assume maybe because he thought we had been kicked out of our hotel or something? I told him I looked on hotels.com and it said there was avalibility and I explained that I had made a mistake when booking our holiday, then all of a sudden he said they had plenty of rooms haha. This guy was actually really nice and very helpful, he sorted out our room and explained that he would call a maid to make up the extra bed, I said i didnt mind doing it but he insisted! We got key cards and went up to our room.
The apartment/room was GREAT! I was SO impressed for the cheap price we paid I wasnt really expecting much but it was lovely, the beds were comfy and I could have quite happily stayed here all holiday! The kitchen was excellent, as was the bathroom, loads of storage space, a TV, and great full length mirror wardrobes in the bedroom! The balcony over looked the sea and the room was the cleanest I've ever stayed in! Also just to add - this hotel has NO noise at all, you really can get a great sleep here - unlike many other hotels in the area.
The location was good as far as walking down to the strip/pubs/beach, but getting back to the hotel after you've had a drink is a MISSION, its right at the top of a steep hill!!
I cant really coment on the food, bar or pool as we never saw them we were only here for about 12 hours, but i would definitely book to stay here on a full holiday, I was very very impressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vistasol Apartments enjoys a hillside location with great views over Magaluf and Palma Nova on the island of Majorca. The attractive beach and pedestrian promenade in Magaluf is just a 350 metre stroll away and has plenty of water sports whilst Magaluf and Palma Nova offer varied activities, entertainment, shops, bars, restaurants and a lively nightlife scene. Majorca's VistaSol has a total of 176 apartments spread across nine floors, surrounded by spacious Mediterranean style gardens and sun terraces. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette for self caterers, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a separate section for children and a smaller indoor heated pool that opens from the end of October to April every year. A multi sport court is available for the energetic and the VistaSol has a seasonal programme of entertainment and activities both day and night. The Vistasol is open 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartamentos Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Apartamentos Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca