3 Girls 10 Nights and being in this hotel did help with us having the best holiday ever.
First of all it was the perfect location to everywhere we wanted to go, literally a 15 second walk from all our favorite bars and about 2 minutes from the beach with all the nice food places etc. The hotel itself was good, nice food, nice pool area although we hardly ever got a sunbed and was lay on the grass most the time, the DJs were good and also really friendly bar staff who had our camera nice and safe when we lost it round the pool that day!
Room was just a standard room but okay for us because all we did was get ready in it and sleep and whenever we was in the room we spent our majority of the time on the balcony drinking! The shop was really handy but only ever shopped there for alcohol and water.
The only bad thing is the annoying Swedish and Norwegian boys who knock on your door and invite themselves in to your room.
Me and the same girls have just booked to come back to Magaluf for 4 nights and 5 days we had that much of a good time, booked in the same hotel so I am really looking forward to it if we have the same experience as last time.
Recommend this hotel to groups of young people looking for a party holiday and looking to have a really good time in Magaluf
P.S beware of the RUSHKINOFF!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vistasol Apartments enjoys a hillside location with great views over Magaluf and Palma Nova on the island of Majorca. The attractive beach and pedestrian promenade in Magaluf is just a 350 metre stroll away and has plenty of water sports whilst Magaluf and Palma Nova offer varied activities, entertainment, shops, bars, restaurants and a lively nightlife scene. Majorca's VistaSol has a total of 176 apartments spread across nine floors, surrounded by spacious Mediterranean style gardens and sun terraces. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette for self caterers, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a separate section for children and a smaller indoor heated pool that opens from the end of October to April every year. A multi sport court is available for the energetic and the VistaSol has a seasonal programme of entertainment and activities both day and night. The Vistasol is open 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Apartamentos Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca