Went to magaluf on a hen party last weekend in march. Was a bit worried about hotel as it was quite cheap.
Had nothing to worry about! Reception are very friendly and welcoming, lounge, bar and poolside very clean and tidy!
Rooms were basic but didn't really need much whilst we were there. Beds were comfy, shower was lovely and powerful!
Please note hotel is on a steep hill, but is manageable!
Definitely would go back to magaluf and definitely would recommend this hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vistasol Hotel & Apartamentos enjoys a hillside location with great views over Magaluf and Palma Nova on the island of Majorca. The attractive beach and pedestrian promenade in Magaluf is just a 350 metre stroll away and has plenty of water sports whilst Magaluf and Palma Nova offer varied activities, entertainment, shops, bars, restaurants and a lively nightlife scene. Majorca's VistaSol has a total of 176 apartments spread across nine floors, surrounded by spacious Mediterranean style gardens and sun terraces. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette for self caterers, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a separate section for children and a smaller indoor heated pool that opens from the end of October to April every year. A multi sport court is available for the energetic and the VistaSol has a seasonal programme of entertainment and activities both day and night. The Vistasol is open 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vistasol Hotel & Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Vistasol Hotel & Apartamentos Magaluf, Majorca