I stayed at this hotel from the 22nd of June to the 2nd of July. When my three friends and I arrived at the hotel we were very impressed, looked lovely and fantastic location. As four eighteen year old girls we were obviously there for the nightlife so the back door to the strip was fantastic. The room was lovely and the kitchen appliances were very handy.
You were a two minute walk to the beach, literally, and there were lovely restaurants along the beach front. The pool was lovely and the DJ was a great touch.
The main problem we had during our stay was the staff (apart from the man who worked on the reception at night, he was lovely and very helpful). There was more than one occasion where we would be given food that didn't match our order at the pool bar. It took them three attempts to get a cheese toastie right! Don't think there was one occasion where they got the order correct first time. The hotel has its own shop, but you are not allowed to have their goods at the bar which i found confusing. The staff were on occasion quite rude, didn't know if they meant it or if it was their lack of English that came across that way.
The maid came in every second or third day but did not give us fresh towels or even toilet roll. I needed to go to the reception to ask for extra which was extremely embarrassing! She gave us fresh sheets once during our ten day stay.
There was an incident where me and my friends left our towels on the sun loungers overnight by accident, a common problem i would assume would happen in a hotel with a pool. The next morning i asked reception where to find our towels, after being sent to three different destinations around the hotel we were told that out towels had been binned!!
In conclusion a nice hotel in a fantastic location, with average/rude staff. As we paid quite alot of money for the hotel we were disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vistasol Apartments enjoys a hillside location with great views over Magaluf and Palma Nova on the island of Majorca. The attractive beach and pedestrian promenade in Magaluf is just a 350 metre stroll away and has plenty of water sports whilst Magaluf and Palma Nova offer varied activities, entertainment, shops, bars, restaurants and a lively nightlife scene. Majorca's VistaSol has a total of 176 apartments spread across nine floors, surrounded by spacious Mediterranean style gardens and sun terraces. The rooms are well equipped with a kitchenette for self caterers, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a separate section for children and a smaller indoor heated pool that opens from the end of October to April every year. A multi sport court is available for the energetic and the VistaSol has a seasonal programme of entertainment and activities both day and night. The Vistasol is open 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartamentos Vistasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Sol Apartamentos Magalluf
- Apartamentos Vistasol Magaluf, Majorca