Stayed here for a week on a girls holiday the hotel is clean, staff are brilliant and the pool area is fab and really cheap for beer n snacks. They do require a 50euro deposit but aslong as you dont trash your room this wouldnt be an issue. If you request a first floor room your balcony will be huge we dropped on and were able to meet large groups of friends and all sit on the balcony on a night. I would reccomend this hotel and would stay again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have 47 one bedroom apartments, 1 two bedroom apartment and 2 studios, one of them adapted for limited mobility. All renewed in 2017. Self-catering basis. The apartments' bedroom feature two single beds, 2 sofa beds in the livingroom, a total capacity for 4 people, or 7 people in the two bedroom, ideally for families. The studios are only for 2. They all have a complete bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. All our apartments have a large and sunny balcony facing the street. The kitchenette is fully equipped with all utilities, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, kettle and toaster. Safety deposit box, telephone* and a 40" led TV/radio with international and national channels. Daily maid service and 1 change of bed linen per week. Air conditioning is on (on a centralized timer) from June till September. Heating will be on (on a centralized timer) depending on opening dates. Check-in from 14:00h. Check-out at 11.00h. Late check out* may be available, ask reception. (*extra cost) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Hotel Magalluf
- Apartamentos Inn Magaluf, Majorca