Open today: 18:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Best experience on the island

Had a family visit at the captains table, was given a back stage tour by Richie my whole family... read more

Reviewed 6 December 2023
Richard C
Coleraine, United Kingdom
Amazing show worth to see

The show was absolutely amazing! All the acrobatics you can imagine at one place in one story that... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2023
639martinar
Prague, Czech Republic

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Google
Recommended experiences in and around Majorca
from £33.98
from £60.12
from £86.26
from £86.26
3,535 results
All reviews chicken captains table main deck pirates reloaded quarter duck soft drinks quarter deck seats great night show starts amazing acrobatics from start to finish free sangria included in the price worth every penny world class jaw dropping well worth the money
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2017

i 1st went to the show over 16 years ago and it was excellent then. would definitely go again and again they are all amazing

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

We came in 2008 but won't let me review back that far, amazing show great for older children and adults food was nice and good price definitely worth going!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I have been 2 times and would go again! Love love love this show it's more then a show it's something you rarely experience it's as good or better then a west end show , you get beer wine soft drinks and 3 corse meals that are actually really appetising. Whoever visits Majorca has to pay a visit

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 4 January 2017

set back about 1/2 mile from Magalf centre
simply amazing this was our second visit here
pleased to say we met Jamie Carragher there (not to name drop but i have)

seemed to wait outside ages, then a lady pirate came round and gave both me wife and i a small bottle of champagne, we were picked up from the hotel and cost 79euro
each well wort it when we got there

the arcobatics and the atmosphere is total class, the pirates come to the tables and get you going

total class night

i would recommend all ages to pay this a visit
seems expensive but it is more than worth the money

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank Craigveryhappy
Reviewed 25 December 2016

I can't believe that I'm saying this because I am not normally liking shows this much but I'm glad to say that it it the best show I have ever seen and ever will see and I got to say the owner of this better be proud of what she created because she is a women or man of great talents in the future the service was lovely and very quick I will recommend this to everyone I see because this is the bomb.com and I will say it again and again and I absolutely love it to bits.

Date of experience: July 2016