“Its okay”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The street where the tables are is a little noisy.

The waiters are serviceminded and nice, but the food could be better.

We had the ham croquettes as a starter , theye were alright.

Then we had 2x angus steak with pommes and bearnaise. There was one asparges which was tasteless.

The medium rare beef was more tender than the medium one, but eirher of them were as good as expected.

The price on drinks and wine is very fine but the food is to expensive compared to what you get.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,161)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Staff were great, could see they were very busy and people were waiting for tables at the back but they checked in regularly with the tables to see if people were ok, in a nice way. Great variety of food on the menu and the smoothies and daiquiris were lovely. Great big screen for the football! Would go again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very friendly service - my daughter and I ate lunch here on 25 June. Extremely friendly waitress and a great, diverse menu. My daughter had a delicious mango alcoholic smoothie. We then had a couple of tapas dishes which were equally lovely. Our fave so far.....

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited here on my holidays with 2 friends, one who is a vegan and one who is gluten intolerant, I my self also need to avoid gluten. Seeing that they offered gf pizza and pasta we obviously had to try. On the first attempt we placed our order but unfortunately they did not have any gf pasta that evening. We gave it a second shot the next evening. We waited an hour with no explanation and had to ask where our order was, one dish came out several minutes after the first 2. We were charged an extra €3for gf pasta but this was not explained on the menu or when we ordered. 3 of us complained separately,eventually we did speak with the manager who was very helpful. I undersand that they were very busy but the communication and customer service was poor. The food was lovely! Not a great choice if you are vegan but the gf pizza base was so good!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The services are notre verry good because of the work.they Work to Michael and i see this in the services.if you are not going eat , only to drink your are not in the priority costumers and You can not stay în the terasse.you are going to stay before the screen.