Just got back from my second stay at the Sol Cala Blance. I stayed there 2 years ago with a group of mates, and we decided on the same venue again. No problems. Hotel has had some money spent on it since the last we were and is due to have some of the other areas renovated during the Winter. Hard to find fault with the hotel for the price. A quick word of warning about the 'black girls' in Magaluf. They prowl the streets looking for drunk and incapable tourists to rob. They pretend to be h00kers then rob the victims while pretending to 'chat them up'. Don't let this put you off the hotel. Magaluf is 20 minutes walk away, and I would recommend Palma Nova as a great place to stay - ideal for families, and 'older' travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Beach House Mallorca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 16 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Beach House Mallorca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Melia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sol Beach House Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Mallorca Palmanova, Majorca