Hotel is in a great place to walk around and all is flat if you have walking difficulties
not enough sun beds and you have to be up at 6am if you want to save one.Otherwise you have to pay €13.50 for two sunbeds and parasol on the beach.
restaurant is cold , take a cardigan/jumper. Food is very nice bit warm but they provide a microwave
Average age the week I was there is 70 so no raves !.
Great place to relax and all the staff were really helpful and friendly.
All pools were cold.
drinks in the bars were expensive.
sea view rooms have a great view but no sun on your balcony after 1pm, rooms at the front have sun till late at night , good for people watching if you like sitting on your balcony for an drink like we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Beach House Mallorca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 16 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Beach House Mallorca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sol Beach House Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Mallorca Palmanova, Majorca