Not stayed in a Hotel for 15yrs due to special dietery requirements, So contacted the Hotel after seeing it in brochure and the location being spot on for us being flat for walking and basically on the beach. After a couple of emails was assured that my diet wouldnt be a problem so we booked. Arrived back literally just a couple of hours ago so wanted to do a review whilst was fresh on my mind. There realy is alot to write but will keep it short. The Hotel was Spotless, Staff couldnt have been any better 10/10. I was shown every morning/ night by the Chef what i could eat and if i wanted anything else cooked it NO problem. At Breakfast there was a section especially for Diets and Allergies, they even provided my Bread which i get on Prescription at home. Our room was on the top floor (4th) num 403 fantastic panoramic views of the bay. We did have to pay extra for a sea view room and it did loose the sun in the afternoon but we thought it was worth it. We had some friends staying on the roadside and they had noise during the night so sleep interupted. Weve had a lovely week and met some realy lovely people especially the staff. There has to be a but and mine is simular to a few others, THE SUNBEDS. A realy serious issue which i think needs resolving quick as its a deal breaker for returning Holiday Makers. The same people was on the same beds the whole week and most of it just their towels. I got up one night for a drink and looked out over the balcony alot of towels were on beds it was 4.30am , Im ashamed to say alot were British too. We decided to let them get on with it and went on The Beach but didnt have beds everyday cos 4.50euros each. We loved the Holiday, Loved the Hotel. But sort the bed issue out and more will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Beach House Mallorca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 16 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Beach House Mallorca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Melia so you can book your Sol Beach House Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Mallorca Palmanova, Majorca