I stayed here from March 17th - 24th for a week of cycling.
Fantastic hotel, friendly staff, freshly re-furbished.
Food was of good choice and quality. Produce was fresh.
Rooms were cleaned daily and were kept to a very good standard by house keeping.
Great base for cyclists.
Fantastic stay will be staying again.
The only negative's I could find were no free WiFi (important if your on business)
Also no free drinks with your evening meal. You had to pay for water!!.
Although on the other hand at breakfast time the drinks were of a wide variety & free. This is the first time I have come across this, but I was told by friends that it is common in Spain. It would not stop me from booking again to stay.
The hotel foyer and bar area were clean and very fresh feeling. As were the outside pool and indoor heated pool. The pools were both crystal clear and immaculate. The indoor heated pool was a godsend after a 60-70 mile ride in the mountains.
All in all a good hotel. And good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Beach House Mallorca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 16 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Beach House Mallorca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Melia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Sol Beach House Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Mallorca Palmanova, Majorca