Sol Beach House Mallorca
OLA Hotel Panama(Palmanova)
Cabau Aquasol(Palmanova)
  • Beachfront
1,427 results
All reviewssea viewpalma novalovely hotelindoor poolafternoon sunsingle roomboth breakfast and dinnerfourth floorbeach towelshalf boardper daynext yeargreat positionbuffet stylereception staffplenty of choiceevery evening
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed a few days ago in this hotel and i really enjoyed it.
First they kept a plate for us as we arrived late at the hotel and i found that really nice of them, not a lot of hotel would do so even if you have a dinner inclusive.
Even if the rooms only have twin beds it was very enjoyable plus we had a view on the beach with a little balcony.
The breakfast room was large clean and furnished with large windows facing the beach... Same apply to the dinner room. The staff were friendly and welcoming in particular Paco and Isidoro. For the bar it was also great to be able to chat with Diego who is a treasure.
Downfall... The price of the Wifi, baring in mind it is free on the beach next door. The fact that they only have twin beds is not really appealing to young couples and lastly the whole plastic furniture which for me does not look great.
Lastly, the pool looks amazing even if we did not use it and the whole decoration of the interior is fabulous, you feel very welcomed
I will definitely recommend going to the hotel and i will, myself, be happy to come back

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Melia Hotels International
1  Thank Lionel L
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Great Hotel, Great Food, Great Location, could.'nt fault it..Excellent hotel being right on the Beach, and handy for Bus services to Palma and other areas. All staff were very helpful,and . very impressed with the new decor.

Room Tip: All rooms excellent, depending if you want a sea view or road view ,The road view you get the sun in the afternoon,
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank 477Happy
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Myself and a friend stayed here for a week in the Easter holidays and were very pleased with the price we paid. Our room and bathroom was large and exceptionally clean with comfy beds - all that we needed for a relaxing week away. The buffet selection for breakfast offered a choice of everything from fesh fruit, fry up and continental and evening meals changed every day offering hot and cold options. We arrived late on our first night and were checked in by a slightly unhappy night porter however a cold plate had been left for us in the dinning area and we weren't too fussed about his grumpiness! We did not have a sea view room but our large balcony got loads of sun in the afternoon. It was slightly loud from one of the nearby bars but again we were not to bothered by this. The hotel has a great location right on the beach and I would recommend walking around to the other part of Palma nova beach for some nice restaurants and not to walk towards magaluf...especially if you are looking for tapas!!!!!! Hotel staff were friendly and offered us ideas of where to eat and one young man was very helpful giving us advice about getting to soller which was fantastic. He also went out of his way just to smile or say hello which more of the staff could add for a personal touch. We were two girls in our late twenties just looking for a relaxing week and this was perfect for that. However I would recommend to the hotel to either be just adults only and raise the age limit from 15, as there was a group of teenagers on a sports tour who ran up and down the corridors banging the doors and messing about on their balcony at night that were just as irritating as a screaming toddler!

Room Tip: Opt (and pay!) for a sea view room only if you are a very light sleeper and don't want to be reminded of nearby magaluf. They MAY be quieter than the back rooms but that would be their only bonus.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rachshurey86
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Myself and my husband have just returned from the Cala Blanca after a 5 night stay, We were both very impressed with the standard of service and cleanliness of the hotel. The hotel stands in an excellent location right on the beach. Not as good a choice of food of some hotels I have stayed in but food which was available was very good. This holiday was booked as a birthday celebration for myself and I would like to thank the hotel management for the lovely gifts of champagne and fruit which I received on my birthday (which we had not mentioned to them) so it was a lovely gesture from them.
We were given a room on the top floor of the hotel over looking the road, in the afternoon we had the sun to 7.30 at night. Rooms overlooking sea view were lovely but lost the sun in the afternoon. I would certainly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Top floor, facing road
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kathleen A
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stayed here from March 17th - 24th for a week of cycling.

Fantastic hotel, friendly staff, freshly re-furbished.

Food was of good choice and quality. Produce was fresh.

Rooms were cleaned daily and were kept to a very good standard by house keeping.

Great base for cyclists.

Fantastic stay will be staying again.

The only negative's I could find were no free WiFi (important if your on business)
Also no free drinks with your evening meal. You had to pay for water!!.
Although on the other hand at breakfast time the drinks were of a wide variety & free. This is the first time I have come across this, but I was told by friends that it is common in Spain. It would not stop me from booking again to stay.

The hotel foyer and bar area were clean and very fresh feeling. As were the outside pool and indoor heated pool. The pools were both crystal clear and immaculate. The indoor heated pool was a godsend after a 60-70 mile ride in the mountains.

All in all a good hotel. And good value.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends