We came first week of June for a lazy week, and that is what we got! Hotel is right on a beautiful sandy beach with clear seas, perfect for swimming. The hotel was very nice, and relaxed and quiet. We did half board and the food was excellent! We did not use the pool area, however we noted that the pathetic sun bed hoggers were much in evidence, some even laying out towels at 5.15am one morning! This should be stopped! Our room was on beach side and was light and airy, with comfy beds.
Our only suggestions would be,
Free internet, surely this should be available?
Tea & coffee facilities in the room.
Towels supplied (as should be with 4
The surrounding area of the hotel was nice on the sea side, however on the other side all the shops sell the same stuff, all the usual tourist souvineers and t shirts etc. lots of bars bad restaurants around.
We would go back for a week of sun and stay at this hotel.
A lovely holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Sol Beach House Mallorca enjoys a privileged location right on Palmanova beach. This adult only hotel (over 16 years) is ideal for relaxing and enjoying your partner's company, offering an exclusive atmosphere and magnificent sea views. Amongst its facilities is a magnificent pool and terraces with sea views. At the Sol Beach House Mallorca entertainment, relaxation and fun are guaranteed. This hotel will surprise you and exceed all your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Melia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sol Beach House Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Cala Blanca Hotel Palma Nova
- Sol Cala Blanca Palma Nova
- Sol Melia Palma Nova
- Sol Beach House Mallorca Palmanova, Majorca