Stayed at rosa del mar from 25th may to 31st. this was booked as a cheap holiday for myself, my 12 year old son and a friend,and to be honest you really can't knock this place. the location is fab.A few minutes walk either way and your at the beach or centre of palma nova or magaluf, but still in a nice area, quite quiet and away from all the hussle and bustle that is out there.Accommodation is basic, reasonably clean, pool area lovely, plenty of sunbeds and we found the staff to be friendly and very helpful.You get what you pay for in this life, and for what we paid for our holiday, this place was a bargain.I will definately return to Rosa Del Mar again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca