When we arrived in the early hours, we were told that the hotel was full and we'd have to stay in their sister hotel (The Lively...see review, avoid this one). Wasn't happy with this, as we were a large group (14), so they must have known we were coming. We were told to come back the following day at around 11:00am and they would sort us out. We hung around 'til about 17:00pm when they finally managed to get us in some rooms. Pretty much a whole day wasted. They did compensate us with dinner & drink vouchers, it wasn't up to much, but it's better than nothing. The rest of our time there was ok, room got cleaned daily and was comfortable. Caught their version of entertainment a couple of times in the evening before heading out, wasn't great but they tried. Around the pool was fine during the day, pretty quiet, which was nice for a hotel in Magaluf. Would probably stay there again as a base, but would get food & stuff outside of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca