Don't get me wrong, the hotel itself is very nice, you can tell it's recently been renovated, but so many niggles leave me no other choice but to rate it overall poor.
Firstly- the beds are unbearably hard. It's literally like sleeping on the floor. They are also prone to slipping and my wife slipped through the tw single beds and landed on the marble floor hurting her back.
Secondly - as it's supposed to be an apartment hotel, it should offer an iron and ironing board, they don't and was charged 25 euros for 3 days which is ridiculous, but wait it gets worse
TV REMOTE costs you 5 euros
Safe key another 10 euros
These are OTT for me and spoilt it from the off.
Last problem for me was the Scandinavians and Germans all looking down their noses at you for speaking English. This place is over run, and you are frowned upon by the guests if you are English.
Facilities in the rest if the hotel are good, but you'd end up in hospital for sleep deprivation if you stayed any more than one week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Lastminute, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca