We stayed at the Rosa del Mar from 21st - 24th Feb. we just wanted to get away from the awful weather in England we knew we would be taking a risk with the weather at this time of the year but we were really lucky and had three lovely hot sunny days just what we needed. We were also lucky with the hotel it was great.The room was superb, spotlessly clean, the staff were so friendly. We had a dinner and a breakfast in the hotel and both meals were very good. The only downside which wasn't too much of a problem was it was out of season so there wasn't much open but we managed to find a couple of nice places to eat and have a few drinks. I can recommend the GoyaViana which is very near the hotel we had a couple of very nice meals there. We had such a nice time we are thinking of going back to the Rosa del Mar later in the year when there is more open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Lastminute, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca