Rosa del mar Hotel was fantastic. We had booked it after a review from a work colleague who had been the previous year. It did not disappoint. Very modern newly refurbished. Rooms spacious and nicely decorated bathroom modern with walk in shower. Pool is a good size but does not open until 10.00am. Enough sunbeds around the hotel grounds aside from the ones round the pool there are large beds/mattresses to lie on and sun beds on a decked area just around from the pool. And there is also a separate children's splash area with slides in another part of the hotel grounds. Spa and indoor pool looked lovely although we did not use but maybe nice for people staying in cooler months. There is a pool snack bar however was quite expensive for a pint €3.40 so we didn't use it often. Hotel 2 minutes away from the beach and a minute around the corner (down the hill and to the right) for a supermarket. Close to restaurants and bars. Bar at the bottom of the hill called Papi's was nice to end the night on not the cheapest place for cocktails but good atmosphere and friendly staff often with live music act on. Some great places to eat we found were 'Zen bar/restaurant' on the beach front we ate here twice and both times were great. Also El Mecca was cheap with good food. Great place to go just off the beach is a area near a jetty where you can get banana boat rides. There are several bars along here the welsh mosquito and a sports bar well priced with chatty staff. Magaluf is 1 minute away. Go to bottom of hill and turn right when you reach Katmandu you are there. Magaluf beach bars great to people watch and is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Will definitely return to palma nova again and would be looking to stay at this hotel. Fab holiday 10/10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This excellent complex has always kept up its facilities and service spaces with a lot of care and dedication. Moreover, our guests especially appreciate taking a stroll in the garden as well as enjoying the benefits of the heated pool, gym or sauna. This is definitely the place for nice holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aparthotel Rosa del Mar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Hotel Palma Nova
- Aparthotel Rosa Del Mar Palmanova, Majorca