Stayed here for a week 19 til 26th June on all inclusive. For the price paid it does not meet the standard of other 4 star hotels I have stayed in. That said we enjoyed our holiday and the hotel does have many good points.
* The view is terrific right on the beach
* The staff are friendly, courteous and helpful
* The food on the whole was good - although more limited than other 4 star hotels experienced
* The rooms were clean and although a bit old fashioned there was lots of storage space and comfortable
* Service in the bar was efficient
* There was a friendly atmosphere from staff and other guests which is sometimes missing in large impersonal hotels
* Definitely the smell from the toilet drains in the rooms could be a bit off putting!
* The location - on one hand it is very central - on the other this makes it noisy through the night and ear plugs would be recommended. Lots of noise from the beach through til 5am
* We found the entertainment a bit dire
Overall it is a nice, small and friendly hotel and I would not panic if you have booked as the good points outweighed the bad points however I dont think we would rush back
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Seramar Comodoro Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comodoro Hotel Palma Nova
- Comodoro Palma Nova
- Hotel Comodoro
- Hotel Seramar Comodoro Playa Palmanova, Majorca